Mashable is seeking a candidate with the right mix of creativity and quantitative skills who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative environment for an opportunity on our Account Management team, working alongside our Programmatic Engagement & Acquisition Marketing team.
The Programmatic Account Manager will plan, execute, and manage programmatic display and video campaigns across the US, Asia, Australia & Europe.
The Day to Day
- Partner with strategists and local territory leads to develop local media plans, budgets, and channel splits to promote platform and products
- Execute and optimize media spend, making continual adjustments to creative, targeting, and bidding on various buying platforms
- Analyze media spend data sets to create client reports and communicate campaign status and progress to internal and external teams
- Excel in internal and external cross-team communication to report campaign insights and also troubleshoot campaign support issues
- Provide bidding analysis to client /sales team in support of encouraging more bid wins
- BA/BSc required
- 2 years of experience in digital media buying and/or planning, including:
- Online direct marketing channels (DSPs, DMPs, etc.)
- Ad serving and tracking and capabilities (e.g. DCM/DFA)
- Digital media buyer experience at a media agency, DSP SSP, or other RTB platform is a plus
- Strong quantitative skills and a comfort with numbers
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office applications; strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize, and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excels at working cross-functionally
- Is a self-starter and is resourceful in carrying out work assignments and following through
- Ability to learn new channels, platforms and internal businesses
- Experience running global campaigns a plus
Mashable is a media and entertainment company for superfans. Were not for the casually curious. Our proprietary Velocity technology suite gives us the unique ability to combine creativity with data. Our entertainment series and editorial coverage are smart, clever, ambitious, in-depth and first. We devour culture and tech. Our ideas shape the future and we speak to new influencers -- the early adopters who obsess with us around the globe.
Mashable is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.