Mashable is looking for a full-time Presentation Design Manager to join the Integrated Marketing team. This position will be responsible for designing beautiful collateral and inspiring the creative vision for general sales materials, client proposals, and presentations created for our Integrated Marketing, Sales, and Brand X departments. The ideal candidate is a positive, creative individual with a passion for and knowledge of digital and social media platforms and the ability to communicate effectively through visual storytelling. They will have the versatility to work across multiple platforms (presentation, interactive/digital, social, mobile, etc.) to create compelling visual materials that communicate Mashable’s brand message for client-facing Sales/Marketing materials. They will be accountable for multiple quick-turnaround projects, and for providing leadership and inspiration for various creative and content development teams.
This is a great opportunity and an excellent environment for an individual looking to kick start their career in marketing and be a part of an innovative and dynamic digital media organization.
The Day to Day
- Design internal and external materials for Mashable’s Integrated Marketing, Sales and Brand X teams including, but not limited to:
- Evergreen sales and marketing PPT presentations and one-sheets
- Client specific pitches and proposal templates
- Creative Mock ups for highly custom campaigns/proposals
- Ability to strike a balance of client branding and Mashable branding within design materials
- Able to creatively implement consistent brand messaging across a wide variety of collateral and media including presentations, social, interactive media, digital, mobile – all mediums
- Develop Brand Standard Guidelines for Sales/Marketing materials
- Coordinate and lead on-going training efforts in graphic design for the integrated marketing and Brand X teams - making sure Brand Standards are being implemented across the board
- Assist IM/Sales in the layout of client presentations in addition to template design
- Manage presentations on all software platforms including PowerPoint, Keynote, and Clearslide
- Maintain a database of files, images, logos and other assets used in sales materials
- Based in NYC
- Strong ability to think visually, ability to communicate complex information through creative design – including charts, info-graphics, and other forms of data visualization
- Extensive experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint and Keynote
- One to three years experience producing decks and brand collateral for an ad sales organization, agency or brand environment.
- Experience with corporate branding principles and style guides
- Ability to follow and execute on various style guides
- Thorough understanding of media and market research, and the ability to communicate the Mashable story
- Thrives in an energetic team environment, excellent communication skills, highly collaborative and has a positive attitude
- Excel in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects, clients and priorities needing attention
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized, works quickly and effectively
Mashable is a media and entertainment company for superfans. We're not for the casually curious. Our proprietary Velocity technology suite gives us the unique ability to combine creativity with data. Our entertainment series and editorial coverage are smart, clever, ambitious, in-depth and first. We devour culture and tech. Our ideas shape the future and we speak to the early adopters who obsess with us around the globe.